Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Groot Constantia Wine Estate Tour
|Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Groot Constantia Wine Estate Tour|
|Overall Cost||Cost Per Person|
|1 Person||R 1,532||R 1,532|
|2 People||R 1,708||R 854|
|3 People||R 1,932||R 644|
|4 People||R 2,156||R 539|
|5 People||R 2,380||R 476|
|6 People||R 2,610||R 435|
|7 People||R 2,735||R 405|
WHAT TO EXPECT
- After collecting you at your hotel, the road takes us pass very historical buildings, including Groote Schuur Hospital (where the first heart transplant in the world was performed) and the University of Cape Town (oldest university in South Africa).
- Arrive at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (one of the world’s greatest botanical and horticultural institutions and headquarters of South Africa’s National Botanical Gardens).
- Once at the Gardens, we meet at the Visitor’s centre for the guided walk by one of the experienced Gardens tour guides. (The tour lasts around 90minutes)
- You will have the chance to explore the boomslang Canopy walk.
- Lunch (not included in price)
- After the visit of Gardens, we the tour continues through the leafy Constantia valley to Groot Constantia Wine Estate (regarded as the oldest wine farm in the country)
- On arrival there will be a wine cellar tour, wine tasting and a visit to the homestead.
- Afterwards there will be an opportunity to browse and purchase wines in the sales area.
- Drive back hotel.
On this tour, we will transport you to Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, which is set in the backdrop of Devil’s Peak. Kirstenbosch Gardens, also known as ‘the most beautiful garden in Africa, is the perfect place to view the natural beauty of Cape Town’s floral kingdom and it is unique as it showcases indigenous plant species. Once at the garden, you will be taken on a garden tour by one of the experienced Kirstenbosch Garden’s tour guides.
Once we leave the Garden, we will travel through lush, leafy lanes to Groot Constantia, one of the oldest wine estates in South Africa. This is the finest example of a Cape Dutch wine estate and a must to visit whilst in Cape Town. It is still a working farm but is geared for tourists and wine lovers who can walk away with some of the finest wines. The tour includes a wine tasting experience, a wine cellar tour as well as a visit to the wine and cultural history museum.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ALL OUT ‘N’ ABOUT CAPE TOURS
At Out ‘n’ About tours we pride ourselves in providing tours which are safe, educational and enjoyable. We therefore would like to draw your attention to following T’s &C’s
- Prices and tours are correct at the time of visiting our site. All prices, tours and times given are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Bookings shall not be confirmed without a written email from us to the client as well as the full payment due has been received.
- All quotes are in South African Rands and your payment (time between booking and us receiving the payment) in your currency may change depending on the current exchange rate.
- This tour includes a private tour guide, collection and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fees and parking. Clients need to ensure their timeous meeting at the predetermined meeting points/hotel/accommodation.
- The fees do not include lunch and optional extras.
- Departure is between 8.30am and 9:00am and drop off is between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. We will do our best to adhere to the confirmed times provided at the time of booking.
- If cancellations are made 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 30 days or more prior to tour departure, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged, plus charges for costs incurred.
- Authority of tour of guide – Please be advised that the tourist guide/driver’s decision is final with regards to the safety, weather, other conditions which would protect the safety of all clients.
- All clients will adhere to laws and customs of South Africa whilst on tour with Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours.
- Due to weather, maintenance, accessibility and crowds, we cannot guarantee that any of the highlights will be open and available.
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk. Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage and personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- We recommend that travellers take adequate personal insurance cover.
- The tour will still continue in inclement weather or a suitable alternative could be provided with prior discussion with the tour operator.
- We cannot be held responsible for any deaths, injury or hospitalisation of any sort while on tour.
- Clients will accept when booking a tour, that each tour has some form of physical activity which requires some basic fitness and must therefore ensure that they are medically fit to partake on the tour.
- Information usage – We will not use your private information without your prior confirmation.