Cape Peninsula Tour
Private Cape Peninsula Tour
This Private Cape Point Tour will take you on a pleasant drive along the Atlantic shore. You’ll pass through the beautiful locations of Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay. Then we will stop at Hout Bay, to soak up the fishing village atmosphere, before continuing along Chapman’s Peak drive (one of the world’s most scenic drives). We will visit the world-famous Cape of Good Hope where you will take in the breathtaking view of Cape Point – the southernmost tip of the Peninsula.
At Cape Point, we take the environment-friendly ‘Flying Dutchman’ funicular to view the old lighthouse. After our visit to the Cape of Good Hope, we follow the road along the False Bay coast stopping off at Boulders Beach to view and experience the African Penguins. The tour passes through Simon’s Town (home to SA’s naval base), and the coastal towns of Kalk Bay, Fishhoek and Muizenberg. The tour ends with us dropping you back at your hotel or chosen destination.
- Pick up from your accommodation.
- Chapman’s Peak toll fee.
- Entrance fees into Cape Point National Park.
- Entrance into Boulders Beach to see the African Penguins.
- CATHSSETA accredited tourist guide.
- Drop off at your accommodation.
- Seal Island Trip (optional)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard through Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay (1st Stop)
- The drive continues on the M6 (Victoria Rd) passing the Twelve Apostles mountain range and Llundudno with a stop at Hout Bay – a chance to see the Cape Fur seal and browse the shops, whilst enjoying a cup of tea.
- Continue along Chapman’s Peak drive passing Chapman’s Peak, Cape Point Vineyard, Noordhoek, Kommetjie, Misty Clifts and Scarborough.
- Arrive at Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve – drive towards Cape Point. View the old lighthouse using The Flying Dutchman Funicular.
- Visit the most South-western point of Africa at Cape Point.
- Leave Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve and drive to Boulder’s Beach to visit African penguins.
- Drive back to hotel through Simon’s Town, Fishhoek and Muizenberg – stopping to take photos (time permitting).
|Cape Peninsula Tour||International Guest’s Rates|
|Overall Cost||Cost Per Person|
|1 Person||R2345||R 2345|
|2 People||R2880||R 1,440|
|3 People||R3465||R 1,155|
|4 People||R4050||R 1,013|
|5 People||R4635||R 927|
|6 People||R5220||R 870|
|7 People||R5805||R 829|
|Overall Cost||Cost Per Person|
|1 Person||R2118||R 2118|
|2 People||R2426||R 1213|
|3 People||R2784||R 928|
|4 People||R3142||R 786|
|5 People||R3500||R 700|
|6 People||R3858||R 643|
|7 People||R4216||R 602|
|Cape Peninsula Tour||South African Citizens/Residents Rates|
|Overall Cost||Cost Per Person|
|1 Person||R2005||R 2005|
|2 People||R2200||R 1100|
|3 People||R2445||R 815|
|4 People||R2690||R 673|
|5 People||R2935||R 587|
|6 People||R3180||R 530|
|7 People||R3425||R 489|
At Out ‘n’ About tours we pride ourselves in providing tours which are safe, educational and enjoyable. We therefore would like to draw your attention to following T’s &C’s
- Prices and tours are correct at the time of visiting our site. All prices, tours and times given are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Bookings shall not be confirmed without a written email from us to the client as well as the full payment due has been received.
- All quotes are in South African Rands and your payment (time between booking and us receiving the payment) in your currency may change depending on the current exchange rate.
- This tour includes a private tour guide, collection and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fees and parking. Clients need to ensure their timeous meeting at the predetermined meeting points/hotel/accommodation.
- The fees do not include lunch and optional extras.
- Departure is between 8.30am and 9:00am and drop off is between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. We will do our best to adhere to the confirmed times provided at the time of booking.
- If cancellations are made 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 30 days or more prior to tour departure, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged, plus charges for costs incurred.
- Authority of tour of guide – Please be advised that the tourist guide/driver’s decision is final with regards to the safety, weather, other conditions which would protect the safety of all clients.
- All clients will adhere to laws and customs of South Africa whilst on tour with Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours.
- Due to weather, maintenance, accessibility and crowds, we cannot guarantee that any of the highlights will be open and available.
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk. Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage and personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- We recommend that travellers take adequate personal insurance cover.
- The tour will still continue in inclement weather or a suitable alternative could be provided with prior discussion with the tour operator.
- We cannot be held responsible for any deaths, injury or hospitalisation of any sort while on tour.
- Clients will accept when booking a tour, that each tour has some form of physical activity which requires some basic fitness and must therefore ensure that they are medically fit to partake on the tour.
- Information usage – We will not use your private information without your prior confirmation.
“Johan’s full-day Cape tour was amazing! We got to see the seals and penguins and experience the breath taking Cape point. Highly recommended! “
14, June 2019
“I would highly recommend the Cape Peninsula Tour with Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours. We managed to fit so much into a day, seeing Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Chapmans Peak, Cape of Good Hope, Simonstown and Boulders Bay Penguin Beach just to name a few places. Our guide Johan was so knowledgeable and professional and friendly and made sure we had the best trip suited to us. “
11, Mar 2019