***Winter Special – Save R300 per person on our Winelands Tour. Valid from June to August 2019.***
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pick up at your accommodation at approximately 9 am.
- Drive along the N1 towards Stellenbosch/Paarl/ Franschhoek wineland areas.
- Stop at Fairview Wine and Cheese Estate for wine tasting paired with Fairview’s award winning cheeses.
- We continue onto your choice (or our recommendation) for tasting at the 2nd wine estate.
- Lunch at your own cost.
- Your choice (or our recommendation) of wine estate for your 3rd tasting session.
- Your choice (or our recommendation) of wine estate for your 4th tasting session.
- Return to accommodation.
- All wine tastings are inclusive of the price and include standard wine tastings.
- At each farm/estate there will be the opportunity to browse the wine and food shop and there will be a chance to make any wine or other purchases. Most of the estates will be able to ship your wine directly to your home country. (Please be mindful of the fact that not all farms have this facility).
Meander around the shops, taste the delectable cuisines and enjoy wine tasting without worrying about who’s going to drive – let us do that!
|Usual Price||Winter Special Price**|
|1 to 4 People*||R900 pp|
|5 to 7 People||R800 pp|
|**Valid from June to August 2019|
|*Minimum of x2 people for this tour.|
At Out ‘n’ About tours we pride ourselves in providing tours which are safe, educational and enjoyable. We therefore would like to draw your attention to following T’s &C’s
- Prices and tours are correct at the time of visiting our site. All prices, tours and times given are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Bookings shall not be confirmed without a written email from us to the client as well as the full payment due has been received.
- All quotes are in South African Rands and your payment (time between booking and us receiving the payment) in your currency may change depending on the current exchange rate.
- This tour includes a private tour guide, collection and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fees and parking. Clients need to ensure their timeous meeting at the predetermined meeting points/hotel/accommodation.
- The fees do not include lunch and optional extras.
- Departure is between 8.30am and 9:00am and drop off is between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. We will do our best to adhere to the confirmed times provided at the time of booking.
- If cancellations are made 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 30 days or more prior to tour departure, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged, plus charges for costs incurred.
- Authority of tour of guide – Please be advised that the tourist guide/driver’s decision is final with regards to the safety, weather, other conditions which would protect the safety of all clients.
- All clients will adhere to laws and customs of South Africa whilst on tour with Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours.
- Due to weather, maintenance, accessibility and crowds, we cannot guarantee that any of the highlights will be open and available.
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk. Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage and personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- We recommend that travellers take adequate personal insurance cover.
- The tour will still continue in inclement weather or a suitable alternative could be provided with prior discussion with the tour operator.
- We cannot be held responsible for any deaths, injury or hospitalisation of any sort while on tour.
- Clients will accept when booking a tour, that each tour has some form of physical activity which requires some basic fitness and must therefore ensure that they are medically fit to partake on the tour.
- Information usage – We will not use your private information without your prior confirmation.